Download the latest 4 GYM Beta
Check out the Facebook page for update previews!
This is the story of Prism, the son/daughter of Lance. After playing in his uncle’s mine cart it somehow spins out of control and ends up in the region of Naljo. Naljo is a developing region bent on the dream of instant industrialization. After finding a lost Larvitar, Prism must collect the eight Naljo badges while fixing all that is wrong with this corrupted region.
- Featuring the brand new region of Naljo (bigger than Johto), featuring 10 fresh and original cities, towns, and villages, as well as plenty of caves, forests, routes, and several more places. Try not to get lost.
- Return of the region of Rijon (Areas were taken away in Kanto in Gold, Rijon in Prism will have all areas). Rijon will heavily be based around an important second quest.
- 252 Pokemon to find spanning from all four generations.
- New Clock system – No longer real time but can keep track of days months and years.
- Pokemon only areas.
- Three new moves
- Several new items, replacing all of the Teru-Sama’s
- New music, ranging from music based from other games, to custom music.
- Five new types (Wood, Gas, Wind, Abnormal, and Sound)
- New TM/HM set
- Lots of scripts made from scratch
- ASM Work
- New Pokedex order (Naljo), as well as the National Dex
- Interact with brand new characters and some returning characters ranging from the official games to characters from Brown.
- Gold Token system – save them up and get something good. Can you find all 80 of them?
- Four crafting Skills, which you can get better and better at
- Side Scrolling areas
- New Minigames
Rules of this thread:
- Do not ask me what programs I used. I use hex Workshop, Goldmap, Tile Layer pro and Hexecute. Find them using google.
- Do not post that you found a bug without reading the list of bugs first or previous posts. Make sure that bug is not on the list and nobody else has mentioned it, then you can post your discovery.
- Do not speculate on release dates or bug me for them. It’s annoying.
HOW TO REPORT A GLITCH: Encountered a glitch in Pokemon Prism? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will fix it as soon as I can. I need SPECIFIC information. What happened, where it happened, what you were doing when it happened, etc. If you give me incomplete information it’s going to waste my time because then I have to search for the glitch myself. So don’t waste my time, put DETAIL into your glitch report.
- YOU MUST START A NEW FILE IF YOU HAVE A SAVE FILE FROM THE PREVIOUS BETA. OLD FILES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE AND WILL GLITCH UP IF LOADED. This had to be done because many parts of Prism are programmed differently.
- You won’t be able to transfer in the Special eggs and Key from Brown just yet. Their uses come much later in the game anyway.
Hiroshi Sotomura: Website and an idea here and there.
OrthodoxTrainer: A few maps and the graphic for a secret thing.
MeanMrMustard: Some ASM Help back in the day
Tauwasser: Scripting document and helping point me in the right direction for one of the minigames.
BurstX: “On map” sprites for Pokemon
Matthew Steel: Tester/Converter for some graphics
The Benji: Tester