Pokemon Brown is a classic hack that takes place in the region if Rijon. It has been refurbished after five years of it’s original release. Not only is it improved with less spelling errors and errors altogether, but it has new areas, new music, new challenges, new twists, and of course, about 70 new Pokemon.
- Ten cities in the region of Rijon, one in Johto, and over 20 routes to explore.
- Pokedex is now up to 22X
- Over 40 new moves
- TM set has been changed a bit
- Seven new types that weren’t in Red
- A wide range of characters.
- A few new music track, including tunes from Johto
- New Pokemon will be compatible for trade with the second generation games and Prism once a special patch is applied.
- A quest after you beat the Rijon League
- And much more!
MeanMrMustard – Getting rid of the Pokemon picture compression, and making a few new music tracks.
Hiroshi Sotomura – Helped me beta test and tossed around his suggestions and ideas as well.
Elucid and Darksliver: For being awesome hackers and showing me what you can do with a hack if you truly care about it.
You: That’s right, I’m talking directly to YOU. You for simply playing the hack and enjoying it